Cells available July 11

Curtain call is now working at least guys. Cells in 2 days. Keep on foggin ######### up in the meantime!  :p

Comments

  • The Clown’s awesome laugh & Kate’s...... everything ;) will keep me busy in the meantime 
  • The Clown’s awesome laugh & Kate’s...... everything ;) will keep me busy in the meantime 
    Yes im quite happy! I was able to get an Ace face and a jacket so my Ace is at least done lol just need cells for my Herman, Anna, Kenneth and Kate :)
  • Two more days until I can get the mental patient Doctor costume. These delays are embarrassing.
  • Two more days until I can get the mental patient Doctor costume. These delays are embarrassing.
    I kno buddy it sucks. Personally i want the first face, possibly the outfit that goes with it(doc looks so good in his prestige coat so i might not), and idk if ill keep his bloody stick or get the chsrged stick. I dont like the spiked one, it looks awkward as he pats it after a hit lol
  • I really want Candle Wraith & Kate’s Cell only cowgirl outfit, it looks great on her :) 
  • I really want Candle Wraith & Kate’s Cell only cowgirl outfit, it looks great on her :) 
    Candle Wraith looks so sick! Kate mmm ima put her cowgirl ponytail, exlusive white shirt and bloody those thick thighs of hers . My boi kenneth will get his full clown wardrobe, dont care much for his weapons but meh