Should I save my bloodpoints for the new bloodweb?
I'm nowhere near a million and i want some specific perks for most of my killers. Idk what the bloodweb changes will be but is it smart to start saving rather than grinding rn?
I'm nowhere near a million and i want some specific perks for most of my killers. Idk what the bloodweb changes will be but is it smart to start saving rather than grinding rn?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
over a month away before the changes i believe. might as well use em up mate
@Maelstrom10 ah, people kept talking about it so i thought it'd be closer. Thanks
If it's like the other bloodweb change, it will only trigger once you level up, so you should leave everyone one item away from leveling up.