Ranking up

Its always the last pip or 2 that feel impossible to get. No matter how many 4ks you get.

"Brutal killer"......

Comments

  • Be glad you can even get 4k past rank 10 or you could be like me and gave the game hate you to the point where you get nothing but rank 2 swfs past rank 10

  • I get nothing but rank 2 swfs

  • Granted I'm rank 2. And you learn to hit the escape button when that happens

  • The devs ruined the ranking system in patch 2.6.0. You now have to give Survivors a chance to win in order to rank up at red ranks. Being too good of a Killer can actually make you DEPIP. The previous version was much better than this crappy excuse for a ranking system.

  • @toxic_clown said:

    Granted I'm rank 2. And you learn to hit the escape button when that happens

    Lmao im on console

  • I play for bloodpoints and spicy DCs. Rank comes secondary. I'm in purple rank as killer now and hardly sweat for my pips. It's honestly a way more relaxing way of playing the game. I get red rank swf all the time. Seems like as soon as you hit Rank 9 or 8.

  • I can't even get a 4k in rank 20. Be grateful lmao.

  • @LawrenceGordon said:

    I can't even get a 4k in rank 20. Be grateful lmao.

    Practice

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    The devs ruined the ranking system in patch 2.6.0. You now have to give Survivors a chance to win in order to rank up at red ranks. Being too good of a Killer can actually make you DEPIP. The previous version was much better than this crappy excuse for a ranking system.

    Yeah. I have to play with the survivors to pip. Like... hook one, down the other, carry him over and let him wiggle of to save so I can prolong the game. So bunk.

  • Like please. Save your friend. No, dont run. Please save himso I can keep playing and hooking or else I wont pip...