Can I get banned for being fair and nice?
Tonight I started a match as killer and found two survivors, after hoking one, the other one was still afk, so I killed her and tried to farm with the rest of the guys, finally giving them the scape and loss a pip. I didn't cared of deranking because they were just 3 vs me in rank 3 and I was using a powerful spirit, so they deserved to live. one of the survivors didn't want to farm, so he recorded the match and said that we all are going to get banned for "colaborating with the killer". I farmed several times and didn't ever got banned, but is it possible?
Comments
No
Yes killer must kill everyone or risk getting banned that's why we try hard every match. No I wouldn't worry about it you should be fine.
my friend got a 48 hour ban for playing friendly killer
just saying - the risk is pretty low for a ban but it could happen
ok f it's only temporal I'm ok thanks guys
I don't think the ACMs would ban your friend for playing nice since it's not on the bannable list:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest