New DLC but no cells?

So the Currain Call has FINALLY released for everybody and the Clown & Kate are available to purchase now (as I just did :) ) but there’s still no Auric Cell packs available, that’s a shame cause there’s a few cell only skins I really wanted to buy when it all went live....

Comments

  • So the Currain Call has FINALLY released for everybody and the Clown & Kate are available to purchase now (as I just did :) ) but there’s still no Auric Cell packs available, that’s a shame cause there’s a few cell only skins I really wanted to buy when it all went live....
    Read the bazillion post alreaydd on here with tips to get them
  • So the Currain Call has FINALLY released for everybody and the Clown & Kate are available to purchase now (as I just did :) ) but there’s still no Auric Cell packs available, that’s a shame cause there’s a few cell only skins I really wanted to buy when it all went live....
    Read the bazillion post alreaydd on here with tips to get them
    I don’t actually see any my friend, plenty of posts talking about the delay for DLC but none that I can see about the Auroc cells being available, cause from what I can see they still aren’t even though curtain call is 
  • They've been super quiet about the Auric Cells so I'll doubt we'll receive any info about it any time soon.

  • Lol they've been pretty quiet period.