I got the new dlc

Just purchased and it's working. Just an fyi

Comments

  • Did this...really ? need a forum post? I mean cmon Twizzler - really?

  • Just posting so other knew it was working. At the time I posted it I didn't see anyone say it was up yet. I just happened to try and it worked. No need to be a sarcastic douche
  • Twizted said:
    Just posting so other knew it was working. At the time I posted it I didn't see anyone say it was up yet. I just happened to try and it worked. No need to be a sarcastic douche
    Im only playing buddy. Sarcasms ma thing :*(
  • Seems the dlcs is up for ps4 NA. Sad.. we saw it before the dev's gave any info....
  • We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
  • ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
  • ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
  • This content has been removed.
  • ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
  • ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
    So what you’re saying is I should camp her to get that quality time
  • ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
    So what you’re saying is I should camp her to get that quality time
    Totally or tennis meg yum
  • ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
    So what you’re saying is I should camp her to get that quality time
    Totally or tennis meg yum
    Tennis Meg is the Hag bro, she fugly.
  • I cant help it i have a thing for gingers/redheads/strawberryblondes
  • Twizted said:
    Just posting so other knew it was working. At the time I posted it I didn't see anyone say it was up yet. I just happened to try and it worked. No need to be a sarcastic douche
    Im only playing buddy. Sarcasms ma thing :*(
    Ok my bad. Was just trying to help anyways. 
  • Twizted said:
    Twizted said:
    Just posting so other knew it was working. At the time I posted it I didn't see anyone say it was up yet. I just happened to try and it worked. No need to be a sarcastic douche
    Im only playing buddy. Sarcasms ma thing :*(
    Ok my bad. Was just trying to help anyways. 
    There is a twazillion page post hope you enjoy the new dlc :)
  • Yeah bloodhunt would've been nice for the new content but had 20 minutes before end
  • Twizted said:
    Yeah bloodhunt would've been nice for the new content but had 20 minutes before end
    Aye thankfully there will be a second one
  • The only issue is that the Auric Cells aren’t out still.... I really want to get some skins that are cell only :( 
  • The only issue is that the Auric Cells aren’t out still.... I really want to get some skins that are cell only :( 
    They will appear soon. It was delayed on ps4 eu release too go make a sandwich and get a cuppa
  • I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
  • Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
  • The only issue is that the Auric Cells aren’t out still.... I really want to get some skins that are cell only :( 
    They will appear soon. It was delayed on ps4 eu release too go make a sandwich and get a cuppa
    Hehe I actually just had a BLT a few minutes ago and when I came back the Curtain Call error was fixed. I’m not mad haha just antsy, really want my fortune teller Meg & Candle Wraith ya feel? 
  • Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    Just wanted a chance to get used to him while earning double points for the learning curve I guess. 
  • The only issue is that the Auric Cells aren’t out still.... I really want to get some skins that are cell only :( 
    They will appear soon. It was delayed on ps4 eu release too go make a sandwich and get a cuppa
    Hehe I actually just had a BLT a few minutes ago and when I came back the Curtain Call error was fixed. I’m not mad haha just antsy, really want my fortune teller Meg & Candle Wraith ya feel? 
    I get it dude i get it !!
  • Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    Some people want to play him to see if they like him and also to learn him while also getting good bp for his teachables. 
  • confirmed i got him guys. No cells yet, im sure by tonight they will be working
  • Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    To level them up quickly. C'mon now 
  • ThePloopz said:
    Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    Some people want to play him to see if they like him and also to learn him while also getting good bp for his teachables. 
    But you can play him well now u can and surely you stockpiled BP from the event anyway? I dont see why you have to play the event with the elc ch
  • But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
  • But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
    You are. Got the DLC just now. Spent my $1mil to get my clown to 35ish. Playing now to save up more to get him to 50, then prestige or level Kate. Event ends soon.
    Make sense?

  • But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
    I am pretty new to dbd and only had one killer prestiged. So I continued to level others for perks. Just would've been nice that's all
  • But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
    You are. Got the DLC just now. Spent my $1mil to get my clown to 35ish. Playing now to save up more to get him to 50, then prestige or level Kate. Event ends soon.
    Make sense?

    It does i just think its excessive :)
  • But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
    You are. Got the DLC just now. Spent my $1mil to get my clown to 35ish. Playing now to save up more to get him to 50, then prestige or level Kate. Event ends soon.
    Make sense?

    It does i just think its excessive :)
  • Sorry Bill i dont get the picture reference
  • Sorry Bill i dont get the picture reference
    You don't get much, bud. 
  • @MinusTheBillie

    Im not your bud and i think your being excessive about your bp when another will be around soon. Just so u can get to level 50. Dont like my opinion? Dont care
  • @MinusTheBillie

    Im not your bud and i think your being excessive about your bp when another will be around soon. Just so u can get to level 50. Dont like my opinion? Dont care
    Thanks bud. You ask a question, I answer, then explain because you don't get it, then you proceed to troll. ######### off. 
  • @MinusTheBillie

    Im not your bud and i think your being excessive about your bp when another will be around soon. Just so u can get to level 50. Dont like my opinion? Dont care
    Thanks bud. You ask I a question, I answer, then explain because you don't get it, them proceed to troll. [BAD WORD] off. 
    Yes you trolled and thats lame so bad word off yourself 
  • Just a game. Supposed to be fun. Bad word it
  • Twizted said:
    Just a game. Supposed to be fun. Bad word it
    Don't worry, we kissed and made up. 
  • ThePloopz said:
    Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    Some people want to play him to see if they like him and also to learn him while also getting good bp for his teachables. 
    But you can play him well now u can and surely you stockpiled BP from the event anyway? I dont see why you have to play the event with the elc ch
    Also you have to remember if we had the dlc since the first day of the event people would have them prestiged and no need for a grind but now they’ll have to grind them. Considering that I’d be salty too, I mean think about that you’d have kate or clown or both P3 level 50 right now if they came out the first or even by the second day of the event but now you’d have only one level 35 at most.
  • ThePloopz said:
    Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    Some people want to play him to see if they like him and also to learn him while also getting good bp for his teachables. 
    But you can play him well now u can and surely you stockpiled BP from the event anyway? I dont see why you have to play the event with the dlc chars
  • Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    To level them up quickly. C'mon now 
    But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing something?
  • ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
    So what you’re saying is I should camp her to get that quality time
    Totally or tennis meg yum
    Tennis Meg is the Hag bro, she fugly.
    I cant help it i have a soft spot for gingers
  • ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
    So what you’re saying is I should camp her to get that quality time
    Totally or tennis meg yum
    Tennis Meg is the Hag bro, she fugly.
    Yum tbh
  • Twizted said:
    Just a game. Supposed to be fun. Bad word it
    Don't worry, we kissed and made up. 
    No hating here #makelovenotwar