Daily Idea
What if there was a third, universal type of daily? One that you could achieve no matter which side you're on though one side might be easier to achieve it on than the other.
Examples:
"Participate in X ammount of trials" (Easier for surv due to faster lobbies)
"Gain X Bloodpoints in a single trial" (Easier for Killer)
"Participate in 3 trials Perkless"
If this were implemented I'd also have a second idea for the daily system. Lock it so that you can only have one of each type of daily. One universal, one surv, one killer. That way if you remove a killer daily because you don't want to play that particular killer, you'll always get a killer daily back. You'll also always be able to achieve at least two dailies no matter what side you're playing if you build them up.
I can see a lot of problems with the second part so I'd be fine with the first part, that's the main idea of this post anyway. I'd love to see your thoughts and opinions on this guys.
Comments
Personal Note: This post may be moot if the new Archives system removes dailies entirely
Ok. I would be fine with this.
Awesome ^-^ Though that makes it sound like you were ready for something you wouldn't be fine with. Has there been a lot of daily posts lately? I haven't been as active the past week or so
Not really, I'm just not an enthusiastic person in general. I should've said this is a good idea overall.๐
Oh that could be interesting.