About stalking as Myers and Ghost Face.....

I have to admit that I do not play much GF but Myers. Yet I noticed a great difference while stalking:

When I stalk as GF I can stalk the survivor even with just a little bit of them exposed, whereas as Myers I can't. Why is that so?

It should be either the same for GF (you'll have to see more of the survivor) or Myers should have the same advantage as GF (being able to stalk off from a tiny bit). I just don't like this inequality.

Comments

  • You can do it with both, but their is a general amount of a person that needed to be seen to stalk. Now generally you're also much closer to to people you're stalking when playing GF so that means you have easier times stalking. Its the same for Myers, but considering his large stature and heavy breathing he can't always get as close.

  • @ReikoMori what I mean is, that if somebody hides f.e. on auto heaven behind some rubbish you can stalk them as GF but not as Myers because somehow the amount of the survivor that needs to be exposed to you is way less with GF than with Myers. I tried it.

  • I've never had that happen so it most likely isn't a common issue, but then again something could changed or broke with the recent hotfix. Honestly, if you're getting a favorable outcome as a killer I wouldn't question it. Sometimes this game runs on "it just works" logic.