Perk colour
Can someone explain why tier 3 perks have different colours? I can't understand...
Can someone explain why tier 3 perks have different colours? I can't understand...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some are stronger than others and therefore cost more.
It's arbitrary. With some exceptions, each character's first teachable perk is green at tier 3, and their other two teachable perks are purple at tier 3.
This is one of those weird stupid UX things, because Behaviour seems to grossly undervalue strong UX. It would be nice if we had, say, a tiered yellow/green/purple system for tiers 1/2/3, so perks sort alphabetically according to rank in each character's loadout screen. As a player, I feel like this certainly isn't a notable issue, but it's one of those little minor thousand-cuts things that hurts DBD's overall sheen.
Yeah maybe giving yellow green purple colour to rank 1 2 3 would be better and less confusing for new players
Sorry just being a killjoy here but there are a few exceptions to your statement:
Windows Of Opportunity (Kate Denson)
Open-Handed (Ace Visconti)
Hex: The Third Seal (The Hag)
Sole Survivor (Laurie Strode)
Save The Best For Last (The Shape)
Yes. You are quoting a reply where I immediately pointed out "with some exceptions." :D
This actually came up earlier today. I'll just link to the answer to save time: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621468/#Comment_621468
RIP I'm stupid, sorry
Not really true tho. Cough Boil Over