Devs..we should really sit down and talk nurse

Now..anyone who's looked into this game's history or played it back then can tell you one inescapable fact..there are 3 pillars on which this game stays up on..nurse..hillbilly..and now the newest pillar..the spirit, as you all may know nurse is in line with several other killers for addon changes, and while her addons could use updating..I will pause to say this. The devs in the last 3 chapters have not exactly been very fair with the killer designs nor the changes made to them (legion is debatable ) here's the thing...I want the devs to consider releasing their plans for nurse specifically early..I may be small time on the dbd content creator side of things but I know this game very well and have dug into its history extensively..so I know that touching nurse is a huge deal. The devs have a reputation for not taking legitimate feedback and taking things too far (ghost face being exhibit A) I'm not trying to flame them here but this is the brass tax of ot all...so with that all in mind...what will they do to nurse? ..it worries me in the back of my mind..I worry they will leave her with nothing good and itll be a bad blow and a start to dbds downfall..shes that important..so I ask..devs..please..work more closely with us this time..I dont wsnt to see this game go backwards when many great things are ahead...anyone else have things to add?

Comments