KILLER CONCEPT'S
(I might of put this in the wrong place the first time.)
I have 3 killer concept ideas, I think my last explanation was deleted for some reason. But I have 3 killer concepts, and all of them are licensed in some way. I'm wondering if anyone would like to see what I have, my most recent one has everything but a backstory (and my own drawing of the killer). But I have a character, power, items for said power and three teachable perks. If anyone's interested (even devs) please respond. I would at least love to be recognized by people and even having the idea considered by a member of bEhav1our itself.
Thanks for reading: From a Person
Comments
If anyone is interested in seeing it, at least 1-4 comments I'll show it anyways. Seriously. I want to know if anyones interested before I put it here.
Sure.
Post them in the Fan Creations section
ok but dont put lore in cause im interested in power mechanics and perks
Will do so.
I do have it posted now. In the Fan Creations If you're then interested to see it. (If you haven't, how the hell can I know?)
Can't find them, can you post a link here?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/80229/new-chapter-idea-childs-play-killer-chucky#latest
Thanks lad