I made a post like this when Bill was announced and I remembered more things
Bill can actually get a cosmetic set!
I thought this because of how Licensed killers and survivors are getting cosmetics, there is a little to no chance that we could get 2 cosmetic sets for bill
Bill's Hospital attire:
This is on the "No Mercy" mission on the first Payday, which is why he has some off-putting quality in which he appears without his military outfit due to him being hospitalized before the outbreak started
And the other is his beta outfit
This appeared in the files (If I am correct) for L4D1 with the beta outfits for Zoey, Louis, and Francis(sh)
After being found, soon became a character outfit mod for him in l4d1 and 2


Comments
That 2nd one's head can be changed to a military helmet.
Perfect outfits for brother man Bill