The banned image/avatar
So when it shows the little "user banned, keep calm and carry on" image for their profile, are they actually banned? Because if so, I think I've spotted some magnificent irony on a few threads lol
So when it shows the little "user banned, keep calm and carry on" image for their profile, are they actually banned? Because if so, I think I've spotted some magnificent irony on a few threads lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it does.
When a user is jailed, they get the bars over their avatar. When a user is banned, ‘user banned’ shows up.
I don’t know whether user banned is an overlay atop their pic like the jail is, or whether it’s a total replacement manually done by staff.