I owe a apology
I owe a apology to either @artist or @thesuicidefox for a bit of a false fact I was spreading in my ignorance .-.
It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I tested The Spirit's Phase ability, and found out for myself her power doesn't move grass when she is in it.
I would have put this in General Discussions, but this is a apology and thus off topic. Doesn't mean that I want Prayer Beads nerfed mind you, but if it's any consolation, I won't spread that lie around anymore.
Comments
@thesuicidefox @artist
In case you didn't get the initial ping, apologies for the double ping but the forums are unreliable.
It was thesuicidefox I think, he actually provided proof that it didnโt.
@GrootDude I figured as much as soon as I checked his profile once I made this thread. It's been a while since I appeared here. So I forgot who was the one I was arguing about that with.
๐๐๐
yeah I dont think I was involved in that conversation, good to see u learning and owning up to your mistakes tho โบ
@artist I always try to own up to my mistakes with things that are objective, it's one of the very few good qualities I try to keep.
If only we had more people like you and confirming they realize their mistakes ^^
Prayer beads should be nerfed. I rather play burger king myers on the swamp maps
then be a pussy and use prayer beads
@Toxic101 I actually figured just make it like Iridescent Button for Legion.
You hear the Spirit's Terror Radius but wouldn't know she was on you untill it was too late :D
Same thing, opens up more builds.