What killers and survivors do you main?
For survivor I main Claudette and for killer I main Nurse,Wraith and Leatherface in that order.
For survivor I main Claudette and for killer I main Nurse,Wraith and Leatherface in that order.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea, Meg(my 1st survivor) and now Bill
Myers(why i got the game) Billy, Doctor(zappy zappy)
Kate and Legion
Survivor---Nea and Tapp, I want to main Ash as well but until they fix MoM I can't allow myself to.
Killer---Freddy, Pig, and Ghostface
I have Prestiged to 3 all 3 of those Killers as well as Spirit and Legion but Legion was nerfed and I do love Spirit but she isn't a main right now as I am focusing on the other 3 for perks.