PTB Auric Cells
If I get auric cells from the PTB (because they give some on the ptb), is it able to transfer the cells to the actual servers, or is it only available on the ptb?
If I get auric cells from the PTB (because they give some on the ptb), is it able to transfer the cells to the actual servers, or is it only available on the ptb?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PTB only.
Nothing that's done on PTB gets transfered to main game. You can even buy some cosmetics/level up a character there and don't care.
Why do you ask this now, is there an upcoming PTB very soon which I'm not informed of?
Well, there's the PTB for Chapter 13 which should be soon-ish.