Sick of seeing the hag

10 games in a row op have how is this to be

Comments

  • 10 Games in a row?!?!?!

    Must be a trap or something. Don't fall for it.

  • I see a hag like every 50 games. What are you doing to attract them?
  • I purchased hag with shards and play her now, just waiting for the midchapter patch to buff her

    And no, hag is nowhere near op lol, maybe try her yourself and have fun being genrushed

  • This content has been removed.
  • I have played her she is level 30ish and I had three matches in a row as her 4 kills and 8 gens done in toral
  • That's 4 kills each match
  • @Sam00077 said:
    I see a hag like every 50 games. What are you doing to attract them?

    I haven't seen a hag in like a week. I love to face her (I always use urban evasion). Usually a fun high scoring game for me. I can't wait to see her and those crazy cosmetics

  • @douggie123 said:
    I have played her she is level 30ish and I had three matches in a row as her 4 kills and 8 gens done in toral

    Yeah in low rank she was amazing, 4k almost every game.
    But then I started to climb the ladder and faced the classic survivors. The problem with hag is that she is supposed to snowball, what a pitty that you cant snowball if you are hit by DS and your hook is denied.
    While she is amazing in some situations, I see nothign I can do against genrushers. As billy or nurse you can at least control the gens, but as hag thats pretty much ompossible unless all gens are really close in a small map

  • Havent seen the Hag in over 40 games and counting. Crouch or use a torch to remove the traps.