Make shrouds of separation work properly

I can't tell you how many matches a killer uses a shroud just for me to spawn right next to someone. Because of this I obviously assume, I spawned with someone else, it has to be an ebony mori. I will then struggle on first hook just to get sacrificed later and see that it was a shroud of separation.

Comments

  • @Ceiling_Entity said:

    So you're upset that you assumed it was a Mori and killed yourself, cheating your team out of a player & the Killer out of points..and you want to better guess if you should do it next time?

    Yeah, no. Don't suicide on the hook. It's a jerk move.

    I'm not suiciding on hook. If it's a mori I may as well try to kobe so I do, if I don't manage to then I go into struggle and wait for someone to save me. An ebony mori will ALWAYS cause you to start with one other survivor and if the killer burns a secret offering and I spawn with another survivor, I'm going to assume that it's a mori and that after the killer finds me after I've been unhooked I'll get killed. If the shroud of separation actually worked the way it should, I wouldn't play like this.

  • @Ceiling_Entity said:

    I don't think any Mori affects spawn positions. At least, it does not say it does.

    No it doesn't, but survivors have a tendency to spawn right next to each other 75% of the time, and that's without shroud of binding/union.

  • @Ceiling_Entity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619175#Comment_619175

    So Mori's don't spawn people together, but you assume 2 people together = mori and then try to Kobe off the hook..

    I mean; yeah; fix Shroud if it's broken, but it sounds like it's on you for assuming 'I spawned in a group. It's a mori.', not anything in the game being broken..

    You never assume it's a mori if you spawn together. You assume it's a mori when the killer's offering is a secret.

    I didn't assume you spawned in a group. I'm just pointing out a trend I've seen recently, about how survivors tend to spawn next to each other when the match starts most of the time. Even without any shroud offerings.

  • @Ceiling_Entity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619175#Comment_619175

    So Mori's don't spawn people together, but you assume 2 people together = mori and then try to Kobe off the hook..

    I mean; yeah; fix Shroud if it's broken, but it sounds like it's on you for assuming 'I spawned in a group. It's a mori.', not anything in the game being broken..

    I'm not that much of an idiot, the killer's offering was secret