Second power button for killers?
Freddy has it and a few others, but what about the rest why or why not?
Freddy has it and a few others, but what about the rest why or why not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The other's powers are simpler (some are one dimensional, others just have different ways of using that one ability). I'd love to experimentation with extra power buttons.
I have with this killer: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/80227/new-chapter-concept-the-arrival#latest
And on my Deviantart site, I've come up with several killer concepts that uses multiple power buttons. Such as:
The Sorceress (This I designed before the Plague was announced.)
The Knight
The Crow
I've got a killer (killers) with a second power button here, if you wanna check that out.
Interesting ideas, although fan creations seem to miss the devs or whomever makes that call.
I'm interested in ideas for current killers, even add-ons.