More Survivor Diversity

I don't have a ton of details on how this survivor suggestion on the survivors background and perks. (Maybe I'll add more in depth later.) But honestly, I'm really impressed with the games Character diversity, not only in ethnicity and race but in gender. However, personally, its fun to identify with the character you play and that's hard to do when there is no character who has any resemblance to you. In my case, I'm a white male with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Which is not present in any of the characters. I'm primarily Swedish and would be over the moon to have a Swede introduced into the game. Of course, not only that, but I would love to see some Irish representation! I'm also surprised we haven't seen a darker skin toned character with much fuller hair like an Afro. There is also plenty of room for middle eastern representation as well. Honestly, I just want everyone to have someone they can identify with, because I feel like that makes the game much more exciting and immersive. I'm sure there are a handful of characters planned in the future, and I realize they all have to incorporate into the game with stories and perks to go along with them. I'd love to see anyone else's personal wishes for characters to be added / cosmetics for existing characters!

Comments

  • Agreed, more diversity and representation is always a good thing!

  • @Dalt It seems they're trying to do that now.

    Look at Jeff and Jane as an example, they're the two characters that have different body builds compared to the rest of the characters.

    I doubt that the devs will keep doing this and start adding even more diversity to the survivors. There might be a Swede introduced next chapter or the chapter after that!! You'll never know!