Chapter XIII when?

image.png

According to this, Chapter 13 is going to be released this month, but we haven't seen any teasers, leaks or any information by now.

So, where's new chapter?!

Comments

  • We'll probably get some information once all the cosmetics for mid chapter have been released

  • Hey, Considering the Roadmap is broken in to 1.5month increments, I think we're looking at next month for C13.

  • At the end of August it should be a PTB about the new killer and in September the new killer should be released.

  • Early to mid September. Really though, the only thing I'm looking forward to regarding the next chapter release is the Dedicated Servers going live. It's likely to be a bit buggy at first, but in a month or so afterwards they'll likely correct the majority of connection issues and discrepancies. I'm not expecting everything to be perfect from day 1 of them going live, but the connection improvements, elimination of lag switchers, MLG abusers, and introduction of the disciplinary committee for habitual DC'ers should help the game overall.

  • @TWiXT said:

    Early to mid September. Really though, the only thing I'm looking forward to regarding the next chapter release is the Dedicated Servers going live. It's likely to be a bit buggy at first, but in a month or so afterwards they'll likely correct the majority of connection issues and discrepancies. I'm not expecting everything to be perfect from day 1 of them going live, but the connection improvements, elimination of lag switchers, MLG abusers, and introduction of the disciplinary committee for habitual DC'ers should help the game overall.

    This /\ bhvr knows how run dedicated servers since Death Garden exists (I know it's a different team but still... its bhvr) .. I'm mainly excited for the servers and the archives..... I pray so hard! That the archives are more then just dailies

  • Day 20 or 27 PTB. Launch official 17th September

  • I just can't wait to not have to invite my friends to my party again after every match

  • According to the Roadmap, the next chapter will be released in September.

  • Not to derail the main topic completely, but if I may ask. Have they already implemented dedicated servers to DBD?

  • @βLAKE said:

    Not to derail the main topic completely, but if I may ask. Have they already implemented dedicated servers to DBD?

    No they haven't that's next chapter as well.

  • @βLAKE said:

    Not to derail the main topic completely, but if I may ask. Have they already implemented dedicated servers to DBD?

    No they have not released dedicated servers. Or, if they have, it was *whispers* incognito.