How much do swing chains and jump rope effect survivors by
I want to know the percentages to see if there worth running
also do pallet addons stack? can i have 20 dream pallets?
I want to know the percentages to see if there worth running
also do pallet addons stack? can i have 20 dream pallets?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jump rope is 9% and Swing chains is 3% then 6% then 9% then 12%, as for the dream pallets i'm unsure but i doubt you can have 20 dream pallets xd
thank you so much! <3
your welcome, btw i got this info from the wiki xd
oh wow they must of updated it! i checked a while back and there was no info so i was wondering if anyone had tested it haha, cheers
@DudeDelicious I hope so too because I'm not sure if Thana stacks with Swing Chains since the add-on says ''up to Tremendously''. I'm assuming they get both percentages anyway since they originate from different sources but I'm weary about it.
I believe they do stack but confirmation would be nice
I had 3 ppl asleep and a person did a gen in 83 seconds alone with no great skill checks.
He was a streamer I watched the vod after the game . Exactly 83 seconds instead of 80 and 3 were asleep during the repair .
So swing chains is bullshit
I dont know why devs are shy about killer powers . So useless ######### they give
Dbd is the king of the games where it comes to killers getting bullied .
It would stack. It says "up to tremendously" meaning that is the most you can get from the add-on itself, not that there is a limit to how much you can slow down survivors by other means.
Unless it says "does not stack" it stacks. And stacking only refers to the add-ons, not perks. Mangled effects cannot stack either but that's the status effect not add-ons/perk specific.
Yes without a toolbox
That’s still pretty bad.