What does sloppy butcher do and how to insta heal

First question to ask is what does sloppy butcher do

its just hitting ppl and thats it

can any body tell me some info about it?


also i got anti hemorrhagic add on and medkit but doesnt insta heals me?

Comments

  • Sloppy butcher is a perk that makes it so that whenever you hit a survivor it applies a status affect that makes it so they heal slower. And equipping an insta heal on a medkit makes it so that when it's activated you completely heal one or all health states depending on the add on you are using by using the medkit and pushing space to activate it and it will instantly heal you but will destroy the medkit in the process

  • @Scal3r said:

    Sloppy butcher is a perk that makes it so that whenever you hit a survivor it applies a status affect that makes it so they heal slower. And equipping an insta heal on a medkit makes it so that when it's activated you completely heal one or all health states depending on the add on you are using by using the medkit and pushing space to activate it and it will instantly heal you but will destroy the medkit in the process

    What about console though lol which button ?

  • I want to say A on Xbox and X on ps4 by default while you are using the medkit? But I am not sure someone will have to confirm that

  • Your skill check button while using the medkit

  • @Scal3r said:

    I want to say A on Xbox and X on ps4 by default while you are using the medkit? But I am not sure someone will have to confirm that

    Thanks for the info ,pal 💪

  • @Scal3r said:

    I want to say A on Xbox and X on ps4 by default while you are using the medkit? But I am not sure someone will have to confirm that

    It's L1/LB on PS4/Xbox.