Unrelenting rework

Its a perk helping newbies to learn the game, it greatly helps when you play your first games as nurse, but that's all. Its a trash perk if you know how to hit or if you learned nurse. I want to see this Unrelenting:

  • Put a survivor from the Health state to Injured to activate Killer Instinct effect revealing all other healthy survivors locations for 3 seconds
  • Unrelenting has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds

Comments

  • Bring back the machine gun build!

  • @DudeDelicious another unrelenting problem - it doesn't affect cooldown after hitting an object (rock, pallet, etc.)

  • @BlueFang you have machine gun - STBFL!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love the idea, but I wouldn’t call Unrelentings current iteration trash. I still experience random misses because of this game stupidly stuttering when going for a hit or when bloodlust activates. Sometimes Unrelenting for me has made all the difference between catching up from a missed swing to hit them before they vault through a window.

    Unrelenting gets outclassed by so many perks, it's not worth.

  • Add +100% BP in Brutality category and it would be fine.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Add +100% BP in Brutality category and it would be fine.

    Ah yes the ultimate farming build will be complete


    BBQ, Distressing, Beast Of Prey/Thrill Of The Hunt, Unrelenting


    BLOOD POINTS! Unlimited BLOOD POINTS!!-Doctor


    That said I would like to see the machine gun build brought back but balanced and given counterplay and actual rules and tactics


    Perhaps a new token system tied to obsessions