is that really enjoyable?
i got to 17 as killer again and just finished a five minute game with the nurse. hooked two but didn't camp, so they were unhooked. gens all finished in under five minutes and no one scored over 13,000 bloodpoints. really? i can understand if i was playing really aggressive (camp, tunnel) but i wasn't. this is all i see the higher i go.
Comments
I played at level 20 killer today against a full Italian SWF, They blocked me, flashed at me, and one repeatedly teabagged. rest assured I made sure I camp the living hell out of the teabagger and killed one of his friends too. Toxic c***s
I played solo till rank 12 mid tier and have played a bunch of solo up to rank 5 as well and playing with friends is the only way to go. In solo I've had complete idiots een layers who are rank 2-4 when I was a lot higher that play like they're lvl 20. I've had tons of griefers who farm wglf and constantly lead killer to you. You get way more hackers killer side using aura hacks that magically run right at you across an entire map despite not having whispers or spies from the shadows.
You get tons of lag switchers that it only happens during chases, I've even seen Not_Queen get hit during ehr matches. The killers either try the bbq excuse yet no one was hooked or say yeah so what they're not gonna punish me. The speed hackers like the video I posted that don't care because hey the streamers haven't gotten nailed.
Killers that basically facecamp and sue insidious because they think they're cool and even when you know it's an obvious bait your team throws the game going for it. Again these are really high ranks but because of the altruism being so important they have to do it.
I'm finally rank rank 5 and I want to hit rank 1 so I can finally get that out of the way and killers complain about swf groups being pains try soloing up against all of the above and then you'll see why swf is why you have to go that way. I don't tea bag nor endlessly loop but at the same time I'm not going to just lay down and give the killer a free kill for being bad.