Survivor-specific dailies
"Be chased by the Killer for a total of 120 seconds with Ashley J. Williams."
"Escape and survive 1 time(s) with Laurie Strode."
Please stop. Just eliminate the specific survivors from the quest requirements, and let us do them with whoever. Having to play specific ones is super-annoying. I understand it with killers since they're all different, but not with survivors. Give me a break.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I hate these too, the ones I dread the most are ''open the Exit with'' and ''Escape with 1 new item'' every time I get those I die a little inside.
They are called dailies/achievement for a reason...
They could continue to call them dailies, while also making them less annoying.
Makes sense to get rid of specific ones. Sure, when you get survivors you haven't leveled, it's annoying, but at this point in my DBD career, I've done all the leveling I need. Just make them specific actions, or even complex actions, but for any survivor.
it's annoying when you get the escape or gate open ones for survivors you have no perks on
I literally trash any I get that offer less than 30k points on a survivor I haven't played. And any that are "open the exit gates with <x>". If I don't have them leveled, they're going in the trash bin too.
The only one i hate is the "open exit gates with x"
Those are the most annoying not even counting the character
I like that it gets me out of my comfort zone to play different survivors. It becomes a matter of "what build am I running with these limited perks?" rather than sticking to the character that has all of them unlocked.
@drimmalor if the grind wasn't so bad i would agree with you. The grind is ridiculous and survivors are just skins. Just because i own a character doesn't mean you may have bloodpoints in them. unless you are leveling every character you may only be able to use 1 perk. Why would i spend 100,000 bloodpoints in a character to complete a 25,000 point daily the reward isn't worth it.