A plea for ps4 and xbox players to have a limited trail of new content before purchase

Hey ๐Ÿ–

As we all know ps4 and xbox do not get to take part in the ptb and normally we buy a dlc with out knowing how it actually plays like on console or leave it. Yes we can watch streamers playing to ptb and get an idea butthey all play on pc and its a different beast to consoles.Sometimes killers for example may work differently on console due to limitations.

My plea or ask if if after the ptb us console people get say a free to play on dlc for maybe an hour or a day to see if we feel we enjoy them and want to purchase the dlc.

I think this is a fair ask as we do not get to test or have imput we just either buy or dont buy. i think giving console users a trail might boost people buying as they might actually love the dlc.

๐Ÿทโค๏ธ

Comments

  • Or bring back splinters and allow the splinter for the new killer to have a chance to spawn in a bloodweb for a day or so.

  • Sounds like a reasonable request to me ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Tbh, I wish the devs would give console players the chance to test out the new content like PC players.

  • Totally i feel that would improve things but also i want the survivor players to get the same treatment as killers. I know they are just skins but why not let them try them out! i feel console misses out on the ptb understable.. but id just like everyone to get a fair chance of experiencing the dlc with out having to pay straight away.

    ๐Ÿทโ™ฅ๏ธ

  • Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't done the splinters already... then again, it would increase the grind that's already absurd.

    The PTB isn't on console for the reason of: We have these other platforms, but we're primarily a PC game. I mean, On mobile I assume killer's going to be even harder than on console purely because of mechanics and how it would work...