THE CLOWN
Is it just me or has anyone else not played against a Clown since release day?
Is it just me or has anyone else not played against a Clown since release day?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're probably getting a lot of NA killers. I'm sure a ton of them are on their way soon.
I play on PC, not console. The Clown has been released since 12 June 2018 on PC.I say this as it's my understanding that PS4 NA players still don't have the DLC
It may be because of the PTB, that all the players are sick of playing the clown so often.
maybe
I played literally 2 matches ago.... i still hate playing against him
I have come up against him no more or less than any of the others, in fact the one i'm never seeing is the Hag.
Majority of my matches today have been against him.
Maybe it's because I am in quite a high rank for survivor and people don't want to play him in the high ranks