Mid chapter patch
As far as I know the mid chapter patch is supposed to drop between the quarterly DLCs, its been almost a month since the curtain call DLC now.
Is there not gonna be a PTB this time for the midchapter patch?
As far as I know the mid chapter patch is supposed to drop between the quarterly DLCs, its been almost a month since the curtain call DLC now.
Is there not gonna be a PTB this time for the midchapter patch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
so u can expect it to be a little while probably honestly who knows maybe someone does.
Doesnt matter, the devs have to stick to their release schedule.
Just because consoles took ages with verification, that doesnt mean that everything gets delayed now. And I really hope devs didnt sit in their office and waited till the verification was done that they can continue with developing
I would imagine that if there was to be a PTB for the midchapter patch, it would be announced in the next week or two. I think right now, they are waiting on getting the PS4 cluster done before announcing anything else.
Yes, there will be a PTB before the mid-chapter patch
They will most likely announce the ptb on the dev stream this week.
Mid chapter patch isn't even due for another week or 2. So chill.
PS4 doesn't even have the ######### DLC kid.
Stop.
Just because the DLC took ages on the plebstation, that doesnt mean that devs sat in their office doing nothing
You’re right, they were probably trying to fix the patch that kept getting rejected due to negligence and spaghetti code
Midchapter patch PTB would land on PC anyways, so no need to hold it back. The changes can be tested and feedback collected, consoles do not have the ability to help on the PTB.
While on behalf of all ps4 players...
As far as the mid-chapter patch update information goes SHUT UP, BE PATIENT AND THEY'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS THERE!
Really give us grief when ours is weeks late but starting to ######### and it's two weeks away?!?!
And dont worry, I'm sure the devs all personally play on PC so it matters to them and they'll make sure you guys get everything right on time.
Trust me PlayStation players may be jokes on dbd but Xbox ones are NOT. I remember when I used to play on it (I'm now a PC player cause less toxicity and I maxed out on Xbox). I remembered how every game there'd be survivors with DS, SB, SC and Adrenaline and to kill me even more inside, they would bring flashlights with a very long blinding addons. It was cancer (I still managed to 4 man tho
) but it wasn't easy and I had to rely a lot on BBQ and Chilli, a Nurses Calling and the godlike killer, Myers.
Bitching?
Do you even read sometimes before you trashtalk?
I only started being rude after your comment
There will be a PTB, it is estimated for it to release next week