Power it due to bad weather
Ok I have just had a powercut due to bad weather whilst I was in a match as killer. Will I get banned for doing in this situation
Ok I have just had a powercut due to bad weather whilst I was in a match as killer. Will I get banned for doing in this situation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dcing*
Nope first time
I believe it's only 40% of all games currently.
It could be any % of games, but the developers don't tell us because it could be abused!
It's no higher then 40%, so no, it can't be any.