Whose had the most fun this double BP weekend
Right we have all just had a double BP weekend which comes to an end very soon how has everyone done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just played against a Freddy which was running overcharge xD
Incredibly easy to wake up, even in running by the gen in a chase. Pretty fun for us survivors, but he didn't get a single kill
For the most part I've had lots of fun. Only a handful of bad matches with face camping sad cases. But apart from that its been a blast. Love my new Dwight cosmetics. The Clown is a ton of fun to play against. I've made some insane blood points. Feel like I have earned it back as soon as I spend it lol.
Overall I've really enjoyed it. Last day of it for me today here in Ireland, so better make the most of it before it ends.
I had fun waiting forever for games until rank 10 or so.
Really bad, I climbed way too high and I regret it deeply. Currently watching some netflix and deranking and even at rank 12 I still face several red ranks queueing with a low rank mate. Its just sad....