Mid chapter when?

topic? when it's planned?
Release of chapter was 1 month ago,
next chapter in 2 month
they also need time to test it but so far no announcements...

Comments

  • lmao.  really?  you are expecting...a concrete date?  one that will be adhered to?  please....be seated.
  • @Sarief said:
    topic? when it's planned?
    Release of chapter was 1 month ago,
    next chapter in 2 month
    they also need time to test it but so far no announcements...

    in the end of july-august

  • 2-3 weeks from now.
    Devs have already explained in the last dev stream what's coming. So they probably only balancing the numbers right now. I guess we get a PTB for this or the next weekend.
  • We got a dev called "SoonTM Jeff_BHVR" on our discord. (an actual one)
    I think he got an answer for that, but I don't remember where I saw it.

  • “I still don’t know when clown comes out....”

  • Yeah. Let's start with the damn clown first... 
    But judging by curtain call ps players can just add roughly 2 months to the release date for mid chapter.