Would be pretty easy to figure out and would alert the survivors earlier of the killers closeness. Probably not to useful against survivors that know the killer perks. Neat idea though!
Oooh I like it! In regards to the concern @thisdude9001 brought up, I’d like to suggest a small change.
Weak terror radius at the furthest reach of its range.
Strongest terror radius at middle range.
Weak again at close range.
With this “wave” in the middle, survivors will have a hard time deciding if you’re moving closer or further away. Very nice for sneak attacks and generator grabs!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bump?
Would be pretty easy to figure out and would alert the survivors earlier of the killers closeness. Probably not to useful against survivors that know the killer perks. Neat idea though!
Oooh I like it! In regards to the concern @thisdude9001 brought up, I’d like to suggest a small change.
With this “wave” in the middle, survivors will have a hard time deciding if you’re moving closer or further away. Very nice for sneak attacks and generator grabs!
That's something I can get behind.