Messing Around Is Super Fun
So lately whenever I get bored or a bit tired of playing what I do is I play the dumbest thing I can possibly do
Either I play Basement Chest defender Trapper and act like a city guard or I play Park Ranger Hillbilly and just roam around the map making sure the park and it's residents are safe. All things considered it's actually pretty fun and a bit of a fun troll on the survivors as they never expect it
Plus you run into some weird people too it seems like. I legit had a 4 man swf with no mither and object just stare down at me in the basement, wanting
My chest and it's secrets. They did not get it
It's just really fun to do if you feel tired or annoyed in the game especially if you pop on some music or stuff.
Comments
Right now I am messing around with Mad Grit + Agitation + Iron Grasp. Silly build lets me actually chase Survivors while carrying someone else. It's gonna feel super weird carrying people when I go back to other perks.