Spirit Artwork
Artwork of the Spirit I made using distress inks and cut plastic.
^ oh and the Wraith wanted to be in the photo too.
Tagged:
Mod
Artwork of the Spirit I made using distress inks and cut plastic.
^ oh and the Wraith wanted to be in the photo too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool. I thought you were going to do a collage like the totem, but this works too. : )
Was originally planning on it, but then I realised the inks were really good for doing her hair without a defined shape. And I wouldn't have been able to sneakily avoid drawing her hands either... :D
Nice artwork! And ######### the wraith is so cute? ๐
Aww, look at the cute Wraith!
I like it a lot. The cute Wraith just adds more to it. I love it.
Wraith says thank you and that you're welcome to join his fan club.
I will immediately join his fan club. I will sign everything.
Aww that's the cutest thing.