Speed run hack?
I had to make 2 reports today, casually the same people. They didn’t have Sprint Burst yet they ran away from my nephew as if they did. Has anyone seen this? I’m uploading the video to youtube to send it to support.
I had to make 2 reports today, casually the same people. They didn’t have Sprint Burst yet they ran away from my nephew as if they did. Has anyone seen this? I’m uploading the video to youtube to send it to support.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like they used dead hard.
where did this happen i frankly dont wanna watch a 13 minute video
but does dead hard grant you a speed boost? No, it just helps u evade an attack, not run to the other side of the map. I didn’t notice until the end of the trial when Jake, I think, kept running away non stop at super fast speed.
Check minute 10:40 and onwards. It’s hard to notice while in the corn. But he doesn’t use dead hard there as @SenzuDuck suggested
I watched the whole thing. At first I was going to say nothing happened and these were just a bunch of derankers who wanted to bully a new killer by 360-ing all the time spamming their flashlights but at 10:45 both of them definitely started zooming around the map. That's the first time I've seen people hack on console. That's crazy.
Yea ok, that certainly looks odd, I skimmed through the video and just kept seeing them use dead hard.
Additionally, you shouldn't upload the video here as "naming & shaming" is against the rules.
oh, thats a common bug with lag actually for somereason if you get picked up by a teammate and flicker a flashlight its really buggy and adds on your injured running speed to your normal running speed , its happened to puppers im pretty sure, i doubt this is a hack considering it is console and if that jake was hacking idk why he wasnt doing it before
Is it really a bug? They knew what they were doing. And in some parts there’s no one picking no one up and it’s still going.
platform specific (PS4)? Because I've never seen it happen on XB1.
I’ve never seen that happen before on PS4 either.