More options for prestige clothing

As of now the only options for prestige clothing (bloody) are the default items for each survivor and killer. It would great if you could add the bloody effect to any clothing item, including outfit pieces.

Of course the effect would be limited to each piece of clothing (shirt, pants, etc) per each prestige rank.

It's disappointing that I bought an outfit for Meg and I can't use the bloody effect on that outfit, and i'm limited to just the default clothing.

Comments

  • This has been asked for many times, and while unfortunate, the Devs and Mods already said no. There are hundreds of skins, and Prestige doesn't have an overlay effect, it's a entirely new skin in and out of itself.

    Much as I wish it, hoping for it won't make it so.

  • I was thinking something like this. If you want to prestige further than P3 then you get to choose which outfit you can cover in blood. I would love a bloody Pizza Delivery Dwight! ๐Ÿ•

  • @Shad03 said:

    This has been asked for many times, and while unfortunate, the Devs and Mods already said no. There are hundreds of skins, and Prestige doesn't have an overlay effect, it's a entirely new skin in and out of itself.

    Much as I wish it, hoping for it won't make it so.

    That's truly unfortunate. Makes buying the outfit kind of a waste if I want to show my prestige. While it's not an overlay right now it could be made into one.

  • @lynelmane I doubt it, but there is hope.