SWF and High Rank Survivors
Idea: Make the highest ranked survivor the benchmark for the killer. You're playing with a rank 4 survivor friend, expect to go up against a rank 4 killer.
Idea: Make the highest ranked survivor the benchmark for the killer. You're playing with a rank 4 survivor friend, expect to go up against a rank 4 killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs can't even get the basic matchmaking down (why red rank survivors play against green rank killers, or purple rank killers facing gold rank survivors), how are they going to implement this?
With that said, I like the idea. And if you can't get the exact rank, then at least in the ball park. Or maybe the middle ground of all survivor ranks.
I am so sick and tired of facing 3 red rank survivors and 1 green when I'm a rank 10 killer.