Best add ons and perks for miss piggy?
Decided to give her a try even tho I know her current position. Kinda bored with playing the same killers all the time.
Decided to give her a try even tho I know her current position. Kinda bored with playing the same killers all the time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Save the Best for Last was generally one of my go-to perks but due to the Ambush change I've found it a tad bit harder to build up the stacks.
Whispers is good. It clicks on and you've got basic map awareness, you can go crouch and quite easily catch people off guard.
I've taken to enjoyment of I'm All Ears as well. Yeah there's a cooldown but you can do a LOT with Ambush and the given information.
Other notables are the obvious Ruin, Brutal Strength, Pop Goes the Weasel, Thrilling Tremors, etc. More or less stuff that'll help you in chases, locating survivors, and manage generators.
As for add-ons, stay away from anything that alters skill checks on the Jigsaw Boxes as those are worthless, Amanda's Secret is the worst add-on in the game, and the mangled/hemorrhaging add-ons don't do much either. Looking at the add-ons themselves it's clear which ones mesh with others better, so feel free to experiment and go nuts ^_^