@Peanits @Patricia
2pm EDT.
@Peanits we can ask anything? Or limited answer to something specific?
I hope we get some real answers to questions that haven't been answered properly in the past.
I like the live streams but there is a lot of, "we're not doing anything about x yet but we will continue to monitor it."
@xChrisx said:@Peanits we can ask anything? Or limited answer to something specific?
@xChrisx said:
You can ask anything, but we can't necessarily answer anything. Confidential stuff needs to stay confidential and all.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:I hope we get some real answers to questions that haven't been answered properly in the past.I like the live streams but there is a lot of, "we're not doing anything about x yet but we will continue to monitor it."
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
I have a very interesting question and we should know after 4 years, I hope the devs answer the question.
Can you give us the link.. you know for the lazy ๐
May we have a link to this AMA? I can't see anything on the subreddit.
@Jesya said:Can you give us the link.. you know for the lazy ๐
@Jesya said:
@Redcum said:May we have a link to this AMA? I can't see anything on the subreddit.
@Redcum said:
It'll be posted later today. We'll be sure to post a link once it's up.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2pm EDT.
@Peanits we can ask anything? Or limited answer to something specific?
I hope we get some real answers to questions that haven't been answered properly in the past.
I like the live streams but there is a lot of, "we're not doing anything about x yet but we will continue to monitor it."
You can ask anything, but we can't necessarily answer anything. Confidential stuff needs to stay confidential and all.
I have a very interesting question and we should know after 4 years, I hope the devs answer the question.
Can you give us the link.. you know for the lazy ๐
May we have a link to this AMA? I can't see anything on the subreddit.
It'll be posted later today. We'll be sure to post a link once it's up.