Resident Evil chapter

We need Nemesis as the new killer and Jill Valentine as the new survivor (and Raccoon City Police Department as the new map?). Capcom seems to be very cooperative and easy to work with. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a mutually beneficial cooperation. Think about, BHVR.

Comments

  • I dont thin that resident evil wont be in dbd and theres alot of reasons

  • No

    why:

    You cant wait for RE3 can you

    Nemesis would be an embarassment in this game

    DBD would get the wrong type of people; this is not survival horror but Resident Evil is and it is an offline game for a reason

    RPD safest pallets in the game because tight corridors

    Capcom already good with RE2 Remake they dont need any money


    BHVR isn’t a small company either but they are nowhere near Capgod (for now) and The resident evil community doesn't need the DBD community and its BS

  • oh and also these twelvies have NOTHING to do with Jill

  • @elveda_demedim I disagree with EVERYTHING you just said, let's analyze it.

    Nemesis would be an embarassment in this game

    Why is that? It's up to the devs to make him intimidating. People were saying that Jigsaw wouldn't work in dbd and will never be added to the game. We all can see the result.

    DBD would get the wrong type of people; this is not survival horror but Resident Evil is and it is an offline game for a reason

    What??? There are a lot of games in RE series that are focused on co-op and online multiplayer. RE fanbase is big enough to cover all types of players. Also RE had a collaboration with Fortine. Survival horror worked with cartoony battle royale. Nuff said.

    RPD safest pallets in the game because tight corridors

    Again, it's up to the devs to make the map playable. They don't have to recreate it exacly the same, entity can do some changes you know? Also it can just be the streets of Raccoon city or anything else, I'm 100% sure the devs would handle it easily.

    Capcom already good with RE2 Remake they dont need any money

    Everybody needs money. It's business, it's all about the money. Also it's additional advertisement.

    BHVR isn’t a small company either but they are nowhere near Capgod (for now) and The resident evil community doesn't need the DBD community and its BS

    But they need the Fortnite community, right? That's why they had a collaboration when RE2 was about to release?

  • Mr. X its better for killer :D

  • @Tonator89 he's not as iconic as Nemesis. Plus he's pretty simple and there's not that much you can do with him, while Nemesis gives you tons of possibilities (walk/run/charge mechanic, leaps, tentacles, rocket launcher, mutation).

  • i dont know what is nemesis. is it the monkey from a re game? I think Mr. X its more cool man.

  • Love the idea. As long as I get to hear "SSTTAARRRSS!!" at least once in the game, I'm good. It's either him or Mr.X that the devs would go for.

  • @TerminatorGuy said:

    Love the idea. As long as I get to hear "SSTTAARRRSS!!" at least once in the game, I'm good. It's either him or Mr.X that the devs would go for.

    I'd feel if Nemesis were to say his iconic "staaaaars" it would be similar to Spirit and her stupid sounds, just imagine hearing the terror radius and then you hear "staaaars"

    It would be scary as #########