Help me choose main!
Should i do survivor or killor main?
I am having very trouble doing the choose!
Halp me plz!
I am having very trouble doing the choose!
Halp me plz!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Choose whichever side you have the most fun with!
I main Nea/Laurie but will be Kate in a couple hours 😀 but for killer Pig/Freddy/Huntrrss
That way you don't have to worry about having only one point of view in a discussion because you'll know better.
Will Survivor you might want to play for a day or killer well that's all about personal preference
Ace - Because he's a beatch of beauty!
Nurse - Because noone escapes lol.