Plague buff
I would like to be able to corrupt Purge pools anywhere on the map. It allows her to keep pressure up. Having to walk to go get your power is boring and wastes time and pressure. It would be sort of like Freddie being able to teleport to gens. She could look at a corrupted pool from afar and consume it. Also I wish healing from pools lasted as long as regular heals. Considering healing is beneficial for survivors it makes no sense that they can heal in like 6 seconds. But that's just my opinion.
Comments
I don't think that's the way to buff her.
For one, it doesn't really affect high ranks. They usually don't cleanse until the end. So... keep trying! I'd love to see plague buffed, but don't know her well enough to suggest how. : )
This change doesn't fix the problem that against competent survivors, there will be no corrupt pools for you to use this infinite range change on. The Plague's issue is that she has no control over the second part of her power, which is the part that actually allows her to down people. To make matters worse, breaking a survivor with disease does nothing to affect their ability to do gens or loop you, and if a survivor does happen to heal, they go from Broken to full health, instead of simply removing their broken status. If you want to fix the Plague, the best thing to do would be to give her actual control over her power so she's not a C-tier killer if survivors know what they're doing, and then balance from there.
I guess an action debuff for broken survivors due to being sick could be one way to go for an incentive to cleanse
I think the best way to buff her would be to make it so whenever survivors puke, they immediately stop whatever action they were doing (fixing gen, cleansing totem, healing, etc), this would slow down the game just a little bit, and give away survivors who puked the same moment a skillcheck came up.
I think the action debuff is better because we see how effective it is with Freddie. It makes people want to wake up because it stacks with thanatophobia. Plus the debuff is better at actually slowing down gens and healing.