Looping & pallets are overvalued
Just tossing it out there that the emphasis on these defenses are largely out of proportion. Played several games last night trying to use these as little as possible and mainly rely on Los breaking. I'm finding pallets to be almost unnecessary.
Comments
looping is easier and wastes more killer time, you can clearly see why there arent many stealth players when they just dont waste much time of the killer whule also being a bit harder to do than looping
In my experience stealth is easier to learn than looping, it can also be more effective.
If the killer straight up abandons searching in favor of a whole new hunt, that's a smart move. So far alot more are in favor of trying to find me assuming I didn't get to far. I'm averaging about 15-20 sec of them just looking after I lose them. Personally I never cared for pallet stringing the killer across the map, its a waste of my time because there is no fun in it for me.
i guess the effectiveness depends more on the killer
I mean, if you are never found then you never get chased so looping is pretty unnecessary. But if you get stuck on a map that doesn't have LOS breaks or by the time you do, the killer can easily guess where you are going, it won't do crap. Even more true at higher ranks.
People that play stealthy just leave the chase(s) to the rest of the team (and yes, sure, then it's easy).
I'm not talking about avoiding chases but winning them.
Yeah, but still. "Winning a chase" doesn't end up in you getting hurt/downed BUT "wastes" wasting potential killer's time... idk if that makes sense