Dying Light 75% discount - cant use it
Hello People of the Fog,
Title is my question, im from germany, i think thats the reason. Is there any way i still can use the discount?
Tagged:
Mod
Hello People of the Fog,
Title is my question, im from germany, i think thats the reason. Is there any way i still can use the discount?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno, but Holy ######### ITS 75% OFF
Dying Light is not available in Germany. It never got released due to FSK @Turaelz
Really?
Actually that is understandable that games gore is through the roof
Also why does it have a 75% discount luzi?
Dying Light pretty much told FSK either they can release uncensored or no release - no release it was.
I don't know.
I feel bad for germans, that game is amazing
I mean, we can by buying a key. That's the option we got and it's how I got it. FSK is luckily getting a little less strict.
Hopefully they don't prevent release for the second Dying Light
Thank you for your answer.
I think it's really sad for the developers. They could have reached more players because dying light is just an incredible game. I've spent a lot of hours playing it.
@PalletOrWhat Same here, what is ur legend level?
It's been a while... but I think my level was about 210-220.
@PalletOrWhat Nice, sadly I was 23
Wait so did Myers just release with only 2 perks?
And why was is not allowed in the first place?
We're talking about the game dying light morfO
r/wooosh
OOOOOO LMAO
That makes more sense.
But now I'm confused why someone would post that here. On the DBD forum. When Dying Light is a thing in the game.
They're making a dying light sequel people are anticipating. It looks great.
They gave some people a 75% discount for the game "dying light" if you have dbd in your bibliothek. i got discount but im a german guy :/
It's so weird how Germany bans these games. Like does that actually do anything to solve violent crime? I doubt it. Video games don't make people violent. How they are brought up and treated by others is what makes someone violent. The only correlation between violent behavior and video games is just that those people would be more attracted to violent games than the average person. But it definitely doesn't make you a violent person. Otherwise I'd be a stone cold serial killer by now.
Losing at a video game however...