Yeah it should have grabbed, like groot said, as that was the proper timing to grab, but the game pretty much gave you a big 'F you' when you wanted to grab tapp I think
Yeah it should have grabbed, like groot said, as that was the proper timing to grab, but the game pretty much gave you a big 'F you' when you wanted to grab tapp I think
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That typically happens when you should’ve grabbed someone in my experience.
Phantom grab, but worse
Yikes
Oh, I didnt knew that, first time happening to me.
Yeah it should have grabbed, like groot said, as that was the proper timing to grab, but the game pretty much gave you a big 'F you' when you wanted to grab tapp I think
Thats the Nurse-nerf devs were talking about! Its already here!
F
Omg plz no :(
Yeah, that was a phantom grab. It doubly effects Nurse. It's not a real issue according to the devs though.