Dead Hard animation
Several times in various matches when I activate DH, I see the exhaustion debuff come up, but there is no animation and short gap burst, and I end up getting walloped by the killer. Is there some bug with DH currently?
Several times in various matches when I activate DH, I see the exhaustion debuff come up, but there is no animation and short gap burst, and I end up getting walloped by the killer. Is there some bug with DH currently?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know, it is bugged.
Use a different exhaustion perk for now.
Yeah mid-dead hard he trips and dies, guess its in the name, "Dead Hard"