Freddy and Fake Pallets

Devs:

"We didn't wanted you to know if Freddy is using Dream Snares or Fake Pallets"

99% of Freddies I faced:

"Fake Pallets"

(It is not a surprise anymore)

Comments

  • Your point being ?

    I still see Freddy with Dream Snares tho.

  • @Marcus said:

    Your point being ?

    I still see Freddy with Dream Snares tho.

    It is bigger surprise to see Freddy with Dream Snares than Freddy with Fake Pallets.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606821#Comment_606821

    It is bigger surprise to see Freddy with Dream Snares than Freddy with Fake Pallets.

    It's the other way round for me. Everyone realised how gimmicky Pallets are in my region.

  • I don't want to be that person, but what is the problem with this? The add-ons that give you dream pallets are a plenty, which means you can play him whichever way you feel like. This is fantastic if you ask me.

  • I have so many add-ons to play Freddy with fake pallets, so we don't play Freddy with dream snares.. They should delete the brown add-on for the pallet at least.

    Like you, I only played against Freddy with fake pallets!

  • Ok I thought playing against a Freddy with fake pallets were going to be tough, but after awhile it's really not.

    If you're out of the Dreamworld and if you pay attention to some areas with no pallets and when you're in the Dreamworld all of a sudden there's a crap ton pallets there now..... You know they're fake.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606821#Comment_606821

    It is bigger surprise to see Freddy with Dream Snares than Freddy with Fake Pallets.

    Not in my lobby, you'll be wishing I was using pallets when you get double exposed from Haunted and Make Your Choice and all your safe loops are filled with snares

  • I think Freddy should get the chance to use only 5 fake pallets at once, not 10. With 10, he can spam them cluelessly around the map, and you'll often run into a series of fake pallets. Dream snares can still be 10, though I would deny the chance of placing them right near gens.