DCs are killing your game BHVR

A couple of games of DBD, that sounds relaxing and fun.

dbdDC01.jpg

I'll play survivor first first game, I'm a solo with matched with a SWF group, all bail with no fear of punishment.

OK, maybe killer will be fun.

dbdDC02.jpg

One DC early, a kill and two left, survivor DCs to give his friend the hatch, tells me "outplayed" in chat, escapee calls the DC a "teamplayer". DC is a tactic now, zero fear of punishment.

Comments

  • DC = not killed.

    Not killed = win.


    In all seriousness, tired of Killers DC'ing, making me lose pips and all my ######### cause they are butthurt.

  • We've talking about the new system coming soon for handling disconnects here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73858/

    In the meantime, we are still banning those who disconnect excessively using our old system. We're already on it.

  • Yeah, it's even worse on the killer side with the excessively long queue times. You wait 20 minutes for a game just for everyone to leave.

  • @Crazewtboy Funny thing is this was the other way around on PS4 for survivors wait 15-20mins for lobbies only for the killer to DODGE! Neither are good for the game but both exist and still do. During the anniversary even when killer que was insane no lobby dodges as soon as ques went down back to dodges.

  • @Peanits said:

    We've talking about the new system coming soon for handling disconnects here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73858/

    In the meantime, we are still banning those who disconnect excessively using our old system. We're already on it.

    Peanits, I dare you to tell me that this image isn't terrifying to both survivors and killers!

    ihatethis.PNG

    (I even made 2 threads on me hating disconnects >:(

    We need dedicated servers before I sink down to rank 20.

  • @TRB124 said:

    Maybe if the devs balanced the game more then there would be a lot less DC’s.

    First pic is obvious, the killer brings an ebony mori so the SWF bails presumably after the offerings screen. I’d be a bit annoyed too if I wanted to play with friends and the killer brings ebony because they see SWF.

    I see survivors DC against killers with notoriously OP add ons. Like prayer beads, extra blinks etc. I’m not condoning DC’ing but I can see why they’d DC. Why stay in a game where you will be slaughtered when you can join another one in less than a min?

    and this is why they’re going to introduce timeouts with deducted servers. Don’t wanna play against mori that’s fine DC, but now you have to wait X minutes before you can queue again anyways. When things don’t go exactly our way we don’t quit

  • @TRB124 said:

    Maybe if the devs balanced the game more then there would be a lot less DC’s.

    First pic is obvious, the killer brings an ebony mori so the SWF bails presumably after the offerings screen. I’d be a bit annoyed too if I wanted to play with friends and the killer brings ebony because they see SWF.

    I see survivors DC against killers with notoriously OP add ons. Like prayer beads, extra blinks etc. I’m not condoning DC’ing but I can see why they’d DC. Why stay in a game where you will be slaughtered when you can join another one in less than a min?

    Yep, deranking SWF just looking for fun and got all annoyed they found a killer that could bully them back.

  • Unfortunately there's always going to be a mix of goofing off and try hard survivors in the same match. If you're lucky enough to get all try hards, feel blessed !

  • @TRB124 said:

    Maybe if the devs balanced the game more then there would be a lot less DC’s.

    First pic is obvious, the killer brings an ebony mori so the SWF bails presumably after the offerings screen. I’d be a bit annoyed too if I wanted to play with friends and the killer brings ebony because they see SWF.

    I see survivors DC against killers with notoriously OP add ons. Like prayer beads, extra blinks etc. I’m not condoning DC’ing but I can see why they’d DC. Why stay in a game where you will be slaughtered when you can join another one in less than a min?

    Balanced? Survivors disconnect againt my Legion and Trapper, what killer would they stay for?

  • I'm not sure why they disconnect... If I find myself in a match where I'm 90% sure I stand no chance to survive, I'll just go vault over something repeatedly until I'm sacrificed... still gives me points.

  • @Peanits said:

    We've talking about the new system coming soon for handling disconnects here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73858/

    In the meantime, we are still banning those who disconnect excessively using our old system. We're already on it.

    Considering I've watched streamers DC more than twice in 2 hours. I wonder what "excessively" means to you guys. If it's more than once out of 30 games than it's too high.

  • 3xnilgjswu3k.jpg

    is often the thought process behind such players.

    that or they just won a round at

    KRZ6QT7VFFV1.png