Quick Question about Freddy's Pill Bottle Add on

Does it also affect asleep survivor, or only awake survivors? Cause the description of the add on doesn't really specify that. The only thing it clarifies is that Freddy will be invisible while picking up survivors to awake survivors.

Comments

  • Pretty sure only awake survivors

  • I don't get the point of that one, to be honest. Pill bottle will always be ######### addon for freddy. It used to be decent. Now it's... whatever it is...

    I think they should just revert it back to what it used to be. That could still work, since you get a terror radius when awake.

  • @Raven014 said:

    I don't get the point of that one, to be honest. Pill bottle will always be ######### addon for freddy. It used to be decent. Now it's... whatever it is...

    I think they should just revert it back to what it used to be. That could still work, since you get a terror radius when awake.

    Does it also make the survivor you're carrying invisible? If not then I'm with you. Can't see a point

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606330#Comment_606330

    Does it also make the survivor you're carrying invisible? If not then I'm with you. Can't see a point

    No, only Freddy.

  • @Raven014 said:

    I don't get the point of that one, to be honest. Pill bottle will always be ######### addon for freddy. It used to be decent. Now it's... whatever it is...

    I think they should just revert it back to what it used to be. That could still work, since you get a terror radius when awake.

    What if pill bottle made awake survivors always see Freddy flashing?

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606330#Comment_606330

    What if pill bottle made awake survivors always see Freddy flashing?

    I suggested that he be invisible at a closer range. Maybe not completely invis, but more so to be able to get a first hit more quickly. That might secure its' role.